Welcome to In Home Rehab. Our goal is to provide you with quality services and to exceed your expectations of us. Should you have any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns during your care, please discuss them with your therapist or with our office staff. We will do our best to meet your needs.
Hours of Operation
Patients are scheduled for treatment on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. and on weekends, evenings and holidays based on need. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call to cancel so that we may care for another patient. If you cancel three consecutive appointments without calling, you will be discharged from therapy and will be required to contact your physician for new orders.
Your time is valuable to us and we will make every attempt to see you on time. Occasionally, patient treatment requires longer than usual and we may arrive a bit late – if this happens, we will always try to call and let you know as soon as possible. Your patience in this instance is appreciated. We believe every patient should receive the treatment time appropriate for him or her and assure you that you will receive the same comprehensive treatment.
Your Rights as a Patient
- The right to dignified and respectful care.
- The right to privacy and confidentiality within the limits of the law.
- The right to access to services.
- The right to make informed decisions about what may or may not be done to you in the course of medical treatment and the right to refuse treatment.
- The right to be told about your condition, the nature of the proposed treatment, the expected results of the treatment, the risks involved in the treatment, alternate procedures available, and who will provide the treatment.
Your Responsibilities as a Patient
As a patient in our program, you have the responsibility:
- To provide complete and accurate information about your health.
- To ask questions when you do not understand what you have been told.
- To participate in your care planning and treatment program.
- To consider the rights of other patients, physicians and program staff.
- To follow rules and regulations about your conduct as a patient.
- To pay for services given in accordance with any agreements you have made with the program.